Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Who wants a job painting shingles?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Who wants a job painting shingles?

    US wants to paint the world white to save energy (AFP) | Yahoo! Green



    Geez, what lunacy will be next. Im not Dale Gribble, and I am not going to paint my shingles white.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who wants a job painting shingles?

    LOL

    I wonder how many poor saps will die from falling off their roof?

    I think Dale Gribble would be more likely to put a giant aluminum foil dome over his roof. Of course so would I......
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who wants a job painting shingles?

    Well, Dale didn't just do white, he painted Hanks roof into a flag, but still, geez. It wouldn't be that hard to do on tin roofs, but asphault shingles, that would be tough.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who wants a job painting shingles?

    hey stripes and gotch, ill paint your guys' roof white for a nominal fee :lol:

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who wants a job painting shingles?

    I just put brand new 30 yr architectural onyx black shingles on. I ain't lettin no one paint my shingles. Especially seeing your big butt on a 12/10 pitch roof.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who wants a job painting shingles?

    haha i dont climb on roofs, because im not gonna be the fat man on americas funniest videos falling thru the roof.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who wants a job painting shingles?

    Quote Originally Posted by 1inStripes View Post
    US wants to paint the world white to save energy (AFP) | Yahoo! Green



    Geez, what lunacy will be next. Im not Dale Gribble, and I am not going to paint my shingles white.
    But you look alot like Dale.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •